Learn How to Start Your Career as a Medical Laboratory Scientist
Find out why Northwestern Health Sciences University (NWHSU) is the ideal place for you to take the next steps to advance your career in the medical laboratory field. You’re invited to attend our live medical laboratory science webinar on Wednesday, July 15, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. We’ve adapted our popular campus event to a safe, accessible format, so you can find your fit and plan for your future. Join Jessica Hoernemann, Medical Laboratory Program Chair and Brye Hedeman, admissions representative and start building your dreams today.
This webinar features:
- NWHSU’s medical laboratory scientist career path from faculty and staff
- Flexible class schedule in a hybrid format, which allows for a part-time schedule
- Highly trained faculty across all segments of learning and small class sizes allowing for individual attention and instruction
- In-depth descriptions of our clinical educational programs
- Live Q&A session
- Admissions information
- Updates on how the university is adapting to online learning and is committed to your future
If this time and date doesn’t work for you, please do sign up for the webinar, and we will send you a recording of the presentation afterwards.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.