Learn How to Start Your Career as a Chiropractor
Find out why Northwestern Health Sciences University (NWHSU) is the ideal place for you to take the first step toward becoming a Chiropractor. You’re invited to attend our live chiropractic webinar on Thursday, July 9, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. We’ve adapted our popular campus event to a safe, accessible format, so you can find your fit and plan for your future. Join Katie BurnsRyan, D.C., Director of Clinical Services and Steve Nordstrom, Senior admissions representative and start building your dreams today.
This webinar features:
- NWHSU’s chiropractic career path from faculty, staff and current students.
- Specialty focuses as part of your clinical training, with details about our Chiropractic Sports Emphasis.
- Highly trained faculty across all segments of learning
- In-depth descriptions of our robust clinical educational programs
- Live Q&A session
- Admissions information
- Updates on how the university is adapting to online learning and is committed to your future
If this time and date doesn’t work for you, please do sign up for the webinar, and we will send you a recording of the presentation afterwards.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.