Learn How to Start Your Career as a Medical Assistant
Find out why Northwestern Health Sciences University (NWHSU) is the ideal place for you to take the first step toward becoming a medical assistant. You’re invited to attend our live medical assisting webinar on Tuesday, July 14, from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. We’ve adapted our popular campus event to a safe, accessible format, so you can find your fit and plan for your future. Join Gail Spiegelhoff, Medical Assistant Program Chair and Tony Kelm, Senior admissions representative and start building your dreams today.
This webinar features:
- NWHSU’s medical assisting career path from faculty and staff
- Class schedules that are adaptable in both delivery and schedule; most students work while attending school
- Highly trained faculty across all segments of learning and small class sizes allowing for individual attention and instruction
- In-depth descriptions of our clinical educational programs
- Live Q&A session
- Admissions information
- Updates on how the university is adapting to online learning and is committed to your future
If this time and date doesn’t work for you, please do sign up for the webinar, and we will send you a recording of the presentation afterwards.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.